lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

Games to help improve your English


Hello Everybody. Try playing some games on the Cambridge English webpage to practise English. You just need to click on the link below, then play 'Funland' first, and 'Academy island' later. You will probably find that 'Funland' is a bit easy for you at the lower levels, but that it gets more challenging towards the end. 'Academy Island' is more difficult but it's good practice, so give it a try! (You can try the lower level games like 'Monkey puzzles' and 'Shop and drop' for a bit of revision too, if you like.)


By the way, I think I've fixed the problem you were having with making commentaries, but I'm not sure, so I would really like it if any of you could make one at the bottom of the entry. That way I can check that I've managed it. Thanks!


4 comentarios:

  1. I love this exercises. I'm Paula

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i have already play thegames....very funny.Pat, 6ºb.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have already play thegames, l love very much this exercises. I'am Raul Rodríguez

    ResponderEliminar